1. To create a network of underrepresented groups in the industry
2. encourage more students to apply for internships, placements and shadowing opportunities.
3. Introduce emerging technologies and provide career opportunities in the industry
4. Provide those looking to study Computer Science with information about the tools, resources, and career opportunities that are available to them
Xuntos is committed to increasing diversity and employment across all
underrepresented groups in the computer science industry.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- state educated computer scientists
- computer scientists from post-92/ non-Russell Group universities
- black and minority ethnic computer scientists
- female computer scientists
- first generation undergraduate computer scientists
- lesbian, gay, bi-sexual and transgender (LGBT) computer scientists
- computer scientists with a disability
- computer scientists entering the technology industry from “non-traditional” routes
- computer scientists of all ages
Question, comment or concern? Our contact form is the best way to get in touch with someone at Xuntos...
Fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible…